Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dancing With the Stars

Dancing with the Stars.
I've not been a fan
before Now.

Sure, I've tuned in
and out
once in awhile
usually later in the season.

Only because my
Mr Wonderful would rather
have his eyes poked out
than watch ballroom dancing.
Montana Mountain Man
and all that he is.

But then I had a reason
to demand my
Dancing With the Stars
last night.

Donny.
oh yeah.
I totally forgot about him
Monday night
and then totally remembered him
last night.
The remote was mine,
all mine.

But it was Ladies' Night--
and what first caught my eye
was Macy Gray.
Now that was funny.
She has no friends.
If she did,
they woulda told her
to stick to singing.
She was awful...
slugging around
no form no energy
little grace.
How can you be
Macy Gray
and have no friends?

Then what really made me a
FAN
this year
was the moment
Kelly Osbourne came into view.
I've never been her fan.
I'm not into grungy
loud
obnoxious teenagers.
But her transformation
was beautiful.
I cried like I was her
Mother.
So proud of her.
Seeing her glide across the floor
so graceful
and she was Beaming!
If I voted on these reality shows
I'd Vote for Kelly all the way.
Sure some of the other Ladies
may have better technique
longer legs
more confidence
but Kelly's heart was
Wide Open
and that was worth my
Vote.

Well done, Kelly, well done!

I hope Donny is on his best game
then it'll make it more fun for me.

What about YOU? Who did you like?

3 comments:

  1. Boy, we were on the same wavelength today. Right down to posting this video! But she was great, wasn't she? And I cried, too!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly! Kelly blew me away and Donny is so full of charisma it's ridiculous. I just may watch this season start to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was endeared to Kelly this evening during the elimination. She seemed so scared and she showed her true spirit hidden behind her former actions. Go go Kelly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!