Monday, September 14, 2009

No Ordinary Baby Shower!

This is for all of the family and friends who don't get to see Danielle on a regular basis. 31 weeks pg...we went shopping for a cute maternity dress. She liked this one, but needed to find a top to wear under it, or over it...still got it, but I don't know if she's found a top to go with it yet. But isn't she just cute? Her Baby Shower was Saturday night, so the girlies and I went up early
that day and hung out in Golden.

Best sandwiches in town! Golden is just such a quaint town...lots to see and do!











Mr. Idaho's educational institution....

They live on Campus housing...this is a community center where we had the shower...



Okay...this is no ordinary Baby Shower Game...it was Jeopardy and I got more wrong than I got right!! Seriously, I stunk at it! The hostess really dug up some interesting facts about babies.

Dani in the kitchen with Katie--the chef & hostess....piping fresh cream onto those delicious cheese cakes freshly-made! She also made fettucine alfredo, pasta & pesto sauce, foccacia bread, and a huge salad.

She topped those with fresh raspberries! yum.

Ari by the gift table...3 couples went in together and got the swing, stroller and carseat combo!
Amazing! How sweet is that?

Some of her friends...

My girlies

Okay this is where it got ridiculous...I'm off to the side taking pics of Dani and gifts...


But watch for the two gals behind her...

the blonde starts it....






















I was laughing so hard, I could barely focus the camera!


Dani & her friends...she is one of 4 married, the only pregnant one. These gals were so fun and thoughtful!

7 comments:

  1. awww looks like a fun time...and that she made out with lots of really COOL stuff!!!! The two girls in the back ground of the pics were too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, fun shower! I can't believe she's already 31 wks.! And those girls in the pictures are so after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one lucky mama to be. Swing, carseat and stroller and she is set!

    Complete with a crazy couple of friends. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like she's got some great pals!

    =)

    (Your girls are so cute. I LOVE sisters.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun shower!! What great friends. It looks like everyone had a great time. I am spending this week with my grandbaby--she is here sweating in Phoenix. But I can tell ya----the best is yet to come!! Just wait until you get to hold that new little one that shares your gene pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgive me, but one of the things I noticed most in this post was the LONG SLEEVED SHIRTS! (it's the AZ girl in me) And newborn babies are just YUMMY! We're getting another one in about 3 weeks. I bet you can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Marilyn: oh yeah, it was cold & rainy that day, and the mountains got some snow!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!