Thursday, October 8, 2009

NieNie's Beauty

I watched Nie Nie on Oprah yesterday.
The sight of her left me in awe--did it you?
Her Beauty exceeded L'Oreal
stomped all over Clairol and Maybelline
out-shone any Clinique or Bare Escentuals model.

Her beauty came from within.
And you can't buy that.

Life's challenges can poison our souls
give us a bitter taste in our mouths
that will leave us in dark places
and closed hearts
OR
Life can polish our souls
give us reason to rejoice with our lips
light up our world
and open wide our hearts.

The Choice
as always is
Ours as
Stephanie Aurora Clark
showed us so brilliantly.

4 comments:

  1. She is most definitely an ispiration of the beauty she carries. The shell of our bodies may crumple and change in time or even in an instant, but her beauty can been seen shining through her eyes. I'm sad I missed the event, but I am looking forward to watching it online this weekend in my free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is definitely one who handles the refiner's fire with grace. Amazing woman.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully expressed...my thought exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an awesome thing to see her.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!