Friday, November 20, 2009

If You Were Rich, Name One Luxury You Would Indulge In...OR The One Where Kevin Costner Makes My Bed






Clean sheets on my bed
Every Day.

I would pay someone
to make my bed
with clean sheets every day
of the year.

Nothing I can think of,
compares to sliding into
a bed newly made
with mmmm
clean, fresh-smelling
sheets.

And while we're at it,
I'd like the person that's making
that bed to be
Kevin Costner.
(and No, he does not need to know
how to do hospital corners. Have
you seen him?!)

Sahweet!

What About YOU?

6 comments:

  1. Mine would be to hire a laundress to wash, fold or put away all our laundry etc. That would be pure heaven to me...but fresh sheets would be a close second LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be good with Kevin Costner as long as he could pass the hospital corner test. Because the precision of the bedmaking is just as important as the crispness of the sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone to pick out a brand new outfit for me every single day! And wash, fold and put away all our laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @InkMom...I added my feelings about hospital corners to my post, just for you. :::smile:::

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wondering how rich someone would have to be to pay Kevin Costner to make their bed!! That would probably be pretty rich. As for me, I am with the laundry vote. Although the clean sheets every day sounds good. I know a lady who has that (not in my social circle:-) My husband would want someone to make tortillas for him. Oh well. It is nice to dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a big Kevin Costner fan, but I am definitely into clean sheets! (Mine were just changed yesterday, and you're right. It was heavenly.)

    =)

    PS. Could I have Hugh Jackman instead? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!