Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank You, Thankyouverymuch


Lori from Joy in the Journey
has extended this very rockin' award
to me.
I always enjoy reading her blog
as it's always always always
cheerful, upbeat, and encouraging!

As I understand this, now it is my turn
to Pass The Rock
onto some awesome bloggers
so others can get to know
their awesomeness too.

So here we go:

First, I toss a stone to:
Amy...she is one fun gal who lives out loud!
An authentic writer who shares her hearts'
triumphs and other "umphs"--
I have a secret wish to live next door to her.
She's at Fourth Frog Blog.

Second, I'll toss a rock to:
Marilyn...the RS President of a Spanish branch,
Mother of a newly-called Missionary to Anckorage Alaska,
Granma to a dozen--give or take a few,
and gardener-extraordinaire.
She's over at the Merry Mssadventures of a Matriarchal Woman.

Third, I present a Rockin' shout out to:
Sue, from Sue's Veiws, Muse, and News--
an accomplished writer on her own,
she always extends an invitation to see things
with a little different perspective
and it's always worth the time to look thru her eyes.

Fourth, Fifth & Sixth...I reserve the right to pass this award onto
my other favorites when I get another free moment!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. This seriously makes me weep. I think it's either stress or hormones-maybe both. Thanks! I'll pass the love along.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!