Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I would like to thank Mom-Babe and Motherboard...

 and everyone who voted for me in the MMB Academy...


If you go to the Mormon Mommy Blogs homepage, and read down a bit you might see where they invited others to become a card-carrying member of the MMB Contributors board thingy.
They asked interested parties to write them an email and list their credentials, desires, favorite ice cream, shoe size and Why you or I would want to be on the board thingy.
I jumped at the chance, and tossed my cockeyed Momza hat into the ring with a wish and a prayer and a long, rambling paragraph about why I would love to be on their MMB board thingy which included my hopes, dreams, desires, Granma's maiden name, and every relevant/ irrelevant detail in my little Momza's House.
Truth be told here folks, I read the email three times and wondered outloud what in the world I could really contribute to MMB that would be authentic or valuable.
I sent it off anyway.
THEN, I got an answer.
And it was YES.
And I screamed outloud and scared the kids!
ACK!
And then real life smacked my dilirious head
and I had to make dinner!
But I was SMILING while I was making dinner!
I fought spontaneous combustion on account of my overwhelming joy!
I am so stinkin happy!
My kids asked me what I'll be doing--
I have no freaking idea!
But whatever it is,
just the thought
 made my Shepherd Pie taste delicious!

I'm IN!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Momza! They are a fun bunch over there!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there really is something to how dinner tastes by the mood the person is in, while making it. Congrats~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just knew it would be true...a STAR is born !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so glad to have you on board! You will bring A LOT to our group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I saw that and thought, I would really like to do that. But the little voice in my head that tells me that I'm worthless sneered, But what can you contribute? So, I didn't. Because, honestly, what could I contribute?

    You, on the other hand will be great!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!