Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break in Colorado Springs!

The Spring Blizzard of 2010 looks like this:

It's 20o outside, and the door is wide open!
The Caboose and Mr. W bundled up and holding onto the hound...ready to go to the hill!
I wondered why we were going out while the storm was still blowin, but I'm just the Mom.





Mr W. and Boofus figuring out where they wanna make the most dangerous path down the hill.
It's always funny 'til someone loses an eye.

Snow Angel of course!



Dakota's rear...tried to get her snowy face, but she wouldn't stand still! Her favorite part was attacking the yahoos while they were flying down the hill. 
 The dog is just like my kids--has selective hearing.




Boofus...wipe out!




A little piece of our heaven.


Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful view. I am keeping my fingers crossed that spring decides to stay where I'm at. I don't think I could take a spring snow storm this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorado is such a beautiful state. I have had my share of snow storms etc. and sledding with my family but digging out is real work. There is nothing as fresh as the smell of the air right before snow and right after ! You live in a very lovely area and it was fun to see your family on the video in action too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not exactly my idea of "spring break," but it does look absolutely lovely. And so peaceful.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't even want to know what my spring looks like right nowl I'll give you a hint.... no snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so beautiful!! I love the snow :D
    I guess spring will arrive eventually :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter was telling me she went to the park with friends one day and the next they were in a blizzard! What an adventurous life you all live!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Joy: We went to Olive Garden for dinner...kids were wearing flip flops b/c it'd be so warm earlier in the day...not a flake in the sky, by the time we finished eating, there was four inches of snow on the ground! It's melted alot today tho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a ton of fun. If you have to have snow you might as well have fun in it.
    Personally, I'm ready for some sun and lots of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like fun but, man oh man. I am SO not a fan of the snow! Brrr... I'm counting the minutes till summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lively blog you have! love the snow snow snow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had at LEAST 11 inches. It was miserable, but.... we left for AZ the very next day & THAT was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!