Sunday, May 30, 2010

Checking Back in From the Casual Bloggers Conference V1.0

I'm back.
My bum hurts
from sitting on it
for exactly 5 days straight
which equals
24 X 5
(hold on while I get out the calculator)
One hundred and twenty hours.
120 hours!
No wonder.

I have so much-ch-ch-ch
to share,
I'm not sure where to start,
but here's the line-up for the coming days' commentaries--
*The 8 hour drive from Colorado to Utah
with Nan.
Who sings country songs at the top of her lungs
even when she's sleeping.
*Getting a professional make-over by the gal who does Stephanie Meyers' face & hair, and a bunch of others whose names I may be name-dropping, and introduce this awesome stylist to you all!
* Pedicure with Nan.
* The Girls' Night Out Party at the Hilton!
*Meeting Denae, Kazzy, Alexis, Crash, MomBabe, InkMom and her sidekick sis, MommyJ, Tauna and a host of others.
*Cafe Rio
*IKEA!!
* Getting a Body Bug
*Buying Food Storage
*A bunch of product reviews from the SWAG I rec'd at CBC
*A fantastic Giveaway by a breath-taking artist!!

Oh yeah, I have so much to share
tons of pics to show
and it's all coming up...
right after I get some sleep.
In my own bed.
At least eight hours' worth.
Which I haven't had since last Tuesday night.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

7 comments:

  1. It was so awesome to meet you! You are as nice in person as on your blog.
    I so would have loved being a fly in your car with your NON-BLOGGER friend. What a hoot she was and to hear her sing....what a blast.

    Ya, thanks for counting up the hours spent on the patootie. Now I know why I'm in pain.
    Glad you got home safely.

    I still haven't gone through all of my stuff, but it sure is NICE! What a great time it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want details, every last one. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would that be the Alexis from One Cluttered Brain??? I know her in real life!! If that's who you are referring to. She rocks. And if that isn't who you meant, well I'm sure they rock too!!

    Glad to hear you had a great time!! I feel left out, because I wasn't able to attend. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not meet you? I even looked for you. What's up with that?

    My bum was sore too. And I didn't have to drive from CO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rachel: I saw you, yes I did. But you were always busy visiting with others and I didn't want to interrupt. You are one cute gal too!
    @Wendy: Nope, not that one. Tho I did see your Alexis making the rounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, I wanted to meet you, but the only time I saw you was at the beginning and there were no name tags and I chickened out for fear of you not really being you. Then I didn't see you again the next whole two days. Darn. AND it looks like all my other blogging friends did manage to see you, too. Double darn.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!