Monday, May 3, 2010

NieNie...Lifting where she stands...



I don't know Stephanie Nielsen.  I first heard about her and her husband, soon after I began blogging and after their plane accident.  Now, I see her often in places I didn't expect her--on Oprah and the Today Show for example.  I don't know her, but I love her. 
Nie Nie is a member of the same church I am.  And this video is now available on You Tube.  Take a moment and soak her goodness in...it will make you smile and hug your loved ones much tighter today.

4 comments:

  1. She is such a hero of mine. Thanks. I hadn't seen this yet.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful. I hadn't seen that before, but I've followed Nie for a long time.

    I see you are going to the CBC! I hope I get to meet you.
    Tauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is amazing. Thanks for posting this. I am always so inspired by her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting that! She is my hero and such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!