Friday, September 10, 2010

Rock Shining


I've been too busy having
an "exciting and joyful" life
this week to blog.
Exciting as in "growth in understanding"
and
Joyful as in "learning to be grateful".

The culmination of which is,
rumbling
tumbling
ping-pong-ing
around my noggin
like a rock in a tumbler.

When I sort it all out,
and get it to a shine,
I'll be back to share
where I've been,
what I've learned
and
the joy of having an exciting life.

Cause you know,
that's why we're here--
"men are that they might have joy".

and pie.

lots of really good pie.

3 comments:

  1. It's the living that counts...not the writing about it.

    (But I'm looking forward to your writing about it, when the time is right.)

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I couldn't agree with you more! The rocks don't look near as pretty as they do once they are tumbled about. I like to think that Heavenly Father knows exactly what we need while we are tumbling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's wonderful you can express our growth through life experiences in this way, It always touches me heart as I relate to so many of the same lifes lessons - hugs.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!