Friday, September 3, 2010

Where We Went N' What We Did--Elitches Amusement Park


"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when 
founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. 
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles
 of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, 
and wholesome recreational activities." 







Quiz:
How many times will a Momza ride
the water-ride
in a row because
her littlest yahoos ask her to?


 Once?

Twice?


 Five times?


Ten?  Did you say TEN?
Is that your final answer?



Ding! Ding! Ding!


But what about when the Momza has had enough--
how many times would the yahoos ride it alone??


Fifteen times!
 Cold, wet and happy!


The Caboose and Me...soakin' wet to the bone. 





Yahoos keep me young--




and help me to see there's still magic!


9 comments:

  1. Oh my, what fun you guys must have had. You certainly took serious the 'wholesome recreational activities' from the proclamation. What a good sport you are to go 10 times on that water thing...you are now officially nominated for mother of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much FUN!!! My kids have, sadly, never been on carnival rides. We've just never been where they have any!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time. I love going to amusement parks!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the coolest mom ever. Love the picture of you and Caboose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun day! My girls would have loved it!! To bad they don't have anything like that where we live. I will have to ask the girls how they want to celebrate this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like such a good time.
    I'm sorry the yahoos didn't smile much. It must have been torture for them huh?
    Oh, well, maybe you can come up with an activity that will appeal to them. (are ya gettin' the sarcasm here?)

    Cute family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the theme of this post and want to do one as well, thank you for the inspiration, they photos were very fun! I love these family times, the at the B.E.S.T!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great post...Those photos were awesome! I'm feeling younger for just reading this! And I think next time we're in Denver, we'll HAVE to go! Too funny! What a great Momza you are!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!