Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Caboose is Double-Digits Hawaiian Style


The Caboose is turning ten,
and she had just two requests
this year:

* At Home
*Hawaiian-theme

She invited some girlies over
and they rocked Wii's Just Dance
like professionals!



Then there was yummy delish pizza--Hawaiian style, of course
and fruit kabobs
cake and sherbet
And
finally presents

I love this girlie-girl.
She was delighted with our gift to her:
And if I had a nickel for everytime this little Caboose
said,
"Thank you, Mommy."
just today,
I'd be pretty rich.

I love you, my littlest Bee.
You are a light in our family,
with your funny sense of humor,
quirky faces,
and tender heart.
It's my great privilege to be your
Momza.


*p.s. for those of you who may've noticed, Mr. Idaho's missin' a front tooth--it was knocked out in his last wrestling meet in San Francisco.  He has a great sense of humor about it too!

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind that bike myself!! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Oh, and I did notice the tooth. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You guys sure know how to party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party - The hawaiian theme looks so colorful and happy! That dance thing - I totally want to do that, it looks fun!!

    Happy Birthday to your little caboose! (why do they have to grow so fast?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like she and her buddies had a terrific time. And I love the gratitude!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how much ninja baby has changed since I met you last summer! P.S. There are no more trips to Denver.:( at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun PAR-ta!

    I miss my girls being small....sort of.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!