Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Popcorn Bopping!

I looked out the window
and what did I see?

The mailman brought me a copy of a new CD!



Children's Primary songs set to a beat
everyone can dance to!
And the best part is that everyone already knows the words!

I would recommend this cd for the listening ears
of Primary children
any day of the week!

Make sure you get out the camera to
catch their dance moves
and happy shiny faces!

Deseret Book is offerring a cd to one of my followers--
all ya need to do is leave a comment
with YOUR favorite primary song.
Winner will be chosen randomly on Friday.

9 comments:

  1. My favorite primary song is I Know Heavenly Father Loves Me.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea.

    My favorite primary song is Give Said The Little Stream.

    I am having to post anonymously because blogger doesn't recoginze my account for some reason.

    Connie
    Shady Creek Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see the temple --mainly I love when my little ones sing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE CD's like this. Great to play in the car with kids!!
    My favorite Primary song right now is "Scripture Power"!! (It's best when they dress up the Bishop as a superhero in singing time and sing the song with vigor making him do actions - LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the primary chorister in our ward, and have a hard time picking just one. I really love going into nursery, and seeing the two year old boys try with everything they have to sing "Follow the Prophet" and "I Love to See the Temple." My favorite part of every Sunday. My two year old would love this CD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite Primary song right now is The Army of Helamen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's so many songs I love and so many that make me tear up when sung by those little voices! One of my faves is Book of Mormon Stories.

    ~Moody~
    Define Normal

    (I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having problems with blogger/google.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have five young children that love to turn the stereo on and dance around the house. I will definitely look into this Cd thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reworks of the primary songs. I think my favorite right now is I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!