Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Feather Boa and Tiara: She's workin' it!


Tiara: $9.95
Mulit-colored necklace: $2.99
Dangly Earrings: $2.95
Blingy Bracelets: $5.99
High Heels: $6.95
Feathered Boa: $10.99
White fur-lined purse: $7.95
Gold purse: $5.95

Lookin' like a Princess (after a nap): 
Priceless
~~

Possible Captions:

"What Happens in Vegas..."

"I'll have a root beer on the rocks."

"That was one wild princess party!"

What would you caption this one as?


*The story behind this pic:  This was taken the day after Dara's 4th birthday. All she wanted was princess dress-up stuff--we did, in fact, buy her a Snow White dress from the Disney store to go with this outfit, and she wore it the day before to her party. But on this morning, she came downstairs for breakfast, barely awake, so excited to put on her princess garb, she totally forgot the dress.  And the look on her face is priceless to us! 
~~~~~~~~~~


P.S. Winner of the "POPCORN BOPPIN'" Cd is Moody who said,
"There's so many songs I love and so many that make me tear up when sung by those little voices! One of my faves is Book of Mormon Stories."

Moody will you email me with your address so Deseret Book can get that cd out to you? Thanks so much!

10 comments:

  1. That is so cute/ funny! I like the "That was one wild Princess party"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so funny. How about "I said I wanted tea with my crumpets."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Anyone seen the rest of my diamonds?".

    That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny photo!

    I don't think I can beat your captions, though...And I like Connie's, too!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Cupcake hangovers are the worst!"

    Hey I can't believe I won the cd! Woohoo! I wasn't even really paying attention when I read that, and then went back and read it and realized it was me! Yay!
    ~moody~/Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL..... That is hilarious! Look at her eyes! How about, "I'm ready for my close up now."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I am not sure how you got such a picture, but I think the princess isn't going to love that you blogged it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank goodness you thought to grab the camera!! That picture truly is priceless. So cute!!

    I hope you are all settled into your new house. I am trying to get everything done for the wedding. We just went up to Utah where Kristen went through the temple. That was nice. Camille drove over and went with us, which was nice of her, considering her condition. :-) I hope to be better about posting when this is all through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lori/Joy: I hope all goes well with the wedding. I'll be seeing Camille on Monday! Her due date is close!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Tauna: Dara didn't mind me sharing this one bit. Considering what other things I share, this is mild! lol
    @everyone else: I thought about sending this to Hallmark, for a "THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME" card. lol

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!