Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What My Yahoos Say To Each Other On Facebook



Oh my gosh! I think I got kinda the best news ever! Um...i'm kinda in shock! Ha!


July 14 at 10:31am via Text Message ·  · 

  • Lisa  likes this.

    • Danielle M.  ‎'bout time someone finally told you that you're adopted.
      July 14 at 12:04pm ·  ·  2 people



Is all packed and ready for trek! And my bucket is under 10lbs!

8 hours ago via Text Message ·  · 


Dani to Me:



Dani to David Scott:

After looking through your pictures I realized you look nothing like the rest of us. Are you sure we're related?
July 6 at 8:32am ·  ·  · See Friendship

  • You, Dara Cristine  and Diana Claire  like this.

    • David Scott Pretty sure you're adopted... at least that's what everyone in our 6th grade class thought :P
      July 6 at 8:39am ·  ·  2 people

    • Dawn  David Scott has a point...he was born in a birth center and wasn't ever outta my sight...and Dani, you were born in a hospital. In Missouri. I've always loved you as my own though.
      July 9 at 8:57pm · 

5 comments:

  1. It kind of reminds me of the song, "Can you feel the love tonight".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! How come I don't think of doing screen shots of our funny FB conversations? Now I will!

    ~Moody~/Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to watch the kids enjoy each other, isn't it? Oh, the joy FB brings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Eavesdropping on your families fb conversations is a favorite past time of mine. :) I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!