Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Better

While Monday was a no good very bad day,
Tuesday was better. 
I woke up and the fog had lifted.


I did what Dr. Mr.Wonderful prescribed--
I laid low and rested
and when that wasn't quite enough
I asked for and received a blessing
Monday night.


Yesterday was so much easier.
I felt normal. Ha! well, normal for me.




Our designer and her talented sister 
have revamped the Showroom again...





It's always fun to come to work after they've been busy in there.


Karen won Best Designer and People's Choice awards for the Parade of Homes this year.
She and her sister are undoubtedly very talented.
I finally put my name on the list to come out to our new home
and give me some ideas.


If you have questions about any of the things pictured, 
leave me a comment and I'll answer it.


****


It was my turn for the Meal Sharing Group last night.
This is what I brought:
London Broil.
I made 4 of these and ours was really good.
Served it with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and fresh Corn on the Cob.
And I don't have to cook tonight or tomorrow night!
Oh and I didn't have to make dinner on Monday night
when I was feeling so lousy either.
I tell you, I'm really liking this Meal Sharing Group.


London Broil:
2 lb. London Broil
Rub into meat:
Minced Garlic
Salt & Pepper
Cumin
Paprika
Fresh cilantro
Red Onion
Set covered in fridge for a few hours.
Then broil for 7 minutes on each side,
slice thickest area to check for slight pink in the middle.
Overcooking London Broil will make it tough and dry.
****
Some obligatory pics of my favorite boys:
 Garrett with the Boofus at his Cross Country meet.
They have a mutual adoration. 

 Dressing himself.
Yes, that is the bottom of his shirt around his head.

 "SMILE!"


Baby Isaac when he was feeling "yousy".
He's better now.


It's supposed to get up to 85o here again today.
I know, right?!
We had snow not long ago on the mountains,
but it's toasty this week so far.
Just one more thing I love about Colorado Springs!

Okay,
and I'm off to work today!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I love those lighting fixtures. And yummy London Broil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the fog has lifted.

    And I hear nothing but good things about those meal sharing groups.

    =)

    PS. Love the pics of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of your grandbabies!! So cute! And I am glad you are feeling better. Sorry you were down though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really rough day for me Monday. I should have laid low like you did. Dumb me...

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!