Saturday, August 11, 2012

Duck and Take Cover!

The Highlights:

We took Diana over to the Provo MTC earlier this week. We got to see David Scott and Tisha too, as they drove down from Boise.  I took some pics and will post them soon.

Began working as a Post-partum Doula yesterday for a sweet momma.

Another house that Kelly and I staged, SOLD this week. I am not exactly sure about how many days it was on the market, but it was around 2 weeks.

Joseph hiked up to the summit of Pikes Peak last night with his scoutmaster, deacon's quorum advisor and all of the other Young Men in the ward that could go.  They left last night at 5pm and their goal was to hit the summit at daybreak this morning.  I am betting a very tired 12 year old man-boy will arrive by noon today and sleep the rest of the day away.

Daisie got a job working at an Assisted Living Center close by us.  She will be on the housekeeping crew, which I think is excellent training for her. She is super stoked about earning money.

Today, we are moving Dean down to the Springs from northern Colorado. It is a day that I have been praying for and he is very excited for as well. 

The yahoos start school next Wednesday n' I can hardly believe Summer 2012 is over. I went to Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago and the Fall stuff was already out as well as Christmas!  I admit it, I'm ready for my favorite season to come.

And that's it for now.


1 comment:

  1. Lots of good things going on. Hope Dean's new placement goes well!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!