Saturday, July 13, 2013

Last Week's UpStaged! home and the Law

Kelly & I have been busy this past week--
a new builder here in town has asked us to 
stage ten homes,
one at a time 
as they complete building them.

we said "yes!"

 No furniture, just vignettes...
 So easy!




Entry

 Main floor bathroom

I didn't have time to take the pics of the rest,
because we had to leave quickly after staging.
But there's a funny story that goes with this house
that I'll be sure to share next time I get to sit down and blog--
it involves strange noises,
a 911 call,
policemen and loaded drawn guns.





4 comments:

  1. I love how you did the gingham ribbon around the towels and the glass. It just adds the perfect touch.
    Lol about the police. Nothing like a bunch of gun holding Poepos to get the adrenaline pumping. Looks awesome. Can't wait for more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That's a BIG job. And it looks like you're doing it well.

    Not surprising...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks gorgeous. I am intrigued and can't wait to 'hear the rest of the story', as Paul Harvey used to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too!
    awesome pics/staging!
    hurry up with the rest of the story!
    ;) Loui♥

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!