Friday, January 16, 2009

Junie B. Jones

So I know I was asking about a "good read" and all...then my 2nd grader brought this book home for us to read "together"...and I'd forgotten how much I love Junie B. Jones when I was a Teacher's Assistant last year. I have listened to and read with, 26 different second graders all last year, the Junie B. Jones books. That's alot. And I love listening to little kids read. So the Caboose and I started reading it, and I found it so delightful, I just kept on reading, even after she left for school. So maybe next week I'll attack some work of literary genius, but until then, I've just gotta find out what Junie is gonna end up doing to whom, In Room One, First Grade.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love childrens books. They are such wonderful ways to spend an empty afternoon. When all my kids were finally in school a million years ago, I went back to school studying elementary education and that particular class (childrens literature) was by far my very favorite. I am going to get this particular Junie B Book and when I am finished I will give it to my own 8 year old granddaughter. Thanks for reminding me about it.
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!