Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Beginnings...for everyone

Last Night: Our Ward's Young Women's "New Beginnings" Program.
That's when the older girls (aged 16-18) welcome the younger girls (12 year olds) into the Young Women's program and explain what it's all about. The YW Leaders are extraordinary women themselves. I've been in presidencies over the years and I'm still in awe of the other women who are called to serve in this capacity. They love these girls. My girls. And I love them for it.
There's a new "Value" this year: " Virtue". I love that they added this.
Taylow went with us. Our YW President just wrapped her arms around her like they'd known each other forever. And Taylow met with our good Bishop for a few minutes. It's all set: the baptism is Sat. at 3pm. It is indeed a New Beginning for Taylow. I love this girl.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Taylow! Good luck with the baptism on Saturday. And your pasta dish looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!