Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inside the House...





The Boofus is still home sick. He's got an inhaler now. I'm not crazy about that. But if it helps him breathe, then it's a good thing, right? He's finally coughing up the phlegm! He is content to play with his Legos...Nana says he's gonna grow up and be a famous architect someday--I'm bettin' on an engineer though, with a Star Wars' influence.





Caboose is on her first-ever antibiotic--amoxycillin. I didn't realize it until yesterday that she's only been to a chiropractor and a dentist, not a MD before. She is one healthy kid. Well, until this...but she is back to school today. She made Boofus go first so she could watch what the Doc does...once she saw it was safe, she took her turn in stride.




There are alot of "bugs" going around according to the school nurses and attendance clerks--so I don't wonder if it's just us, which is kinda comforting.








I'm ready for Spring. As I walked thru KingSoopers last night, I walked thru the Floral aisle at least 3 times so I could smell the hyacinths...heavenly. If they were edible, I'd eat them. Oh, I tell you...aren't they just so great?!




It's gonna be a beautiful day in the Springs today--around 65o...is it really February?!



1 comment:

  1. I look forward every Easter to the scent of those flowers...my Hubs buys me a nice pot of them every year !

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!