Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ahvurt Yor Ize at tha Prapah Mow-ment...


We have a situation in our house.
It's actually, I think, unique to our family.
Once I tell you, you'll probably agree.
Shopping, sometimes, we happen to walk by
the lingerie department at say,
Target or Walmart or JCPenney or Kohls.

The Boofus can't handle it.

He covers his eyes and looks the other way when

we just walk by or thru the aforementioned-aisle.

He blushes, walks faster, until it's safe.

Every time.

He is the most modest boy you've ever seen--even on TV,

those Victoria's Secret Commercials are painful.

He doesn't say a word. He just closes his eyes until he hears it's over.

It seems I've got a "gentleman" on my hands.

gentleman
n.
A courteous and honorable man.
~~~~~~

*title: Avert your eyes at the proper moment

5 comments:

  1. Momza,
    Treasure that boy and someday, some lucky girl will have your son/ gentleman for a Hubs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a hilarious picture!

    What a wonderful son you have. A lady always feels most comfortable around a gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...that's cute. You've got one in a million there for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a terrific future missionary to me. Just pray that he doesn't go to Guam where my friends son is...he has had to teach women who are topless....that's one step worse than a bra. And where can I get a copy of that underground missionary mom handbook. I think that I could use one. Thanks for the comments:)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!