Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blizzard: its not just at Dairy Queen


Local weather forecastColorado Springs, CO
Local forecast
Current conditions (as of 6:54 AM)
Today's forecast
Blizzard warning
Clear28°F
Feels like: 23°F
Dewpoint:25°
Humidity:86%
Visibility:10 miles
Wind:5 mph ESE
Sunrise:6:52 AM
Sunset:7:17 PM
Observed at Colorado Springs, City Of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport.All times shown are local to Colorado Springs.
TodayHi:29° Lo:11°
Snow 9 AM 34°
Snow Noon 32°
Snow 6 PM 23°
Snow until it stops snowing.

5 comments:

  1. I woke up to white too. Yours sounds much worse though! I guess I could start on that gift for you though! Make sure to post the same thing on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter from Colorado is visiting this week. She just changed her flight to Saturday in hopes of avoiding being stuck in at hotel in Denver due to the roads not being passable. Of course we don't mind having another day with her but still. . . pretty wild weather you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my dream was bad. But you are living my nightmare -- a blizzard in almost April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry. I hate to tell you it's really nice here-but windy. You'll get your chance to gloat when I'm suffering in 115 this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, this was a really nice day. Mr. W came home early @9am from work b/c his plant closed...that meant I had help making lunch, hanging out with the kids, got to take a NAP!, and he helped make dinner: Frenchbread pizzas!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!