Thursday, March 26, 2009

Donny Osmonds Sings My Life!


A New Game in Town!

You pick ONE band or artist, and answer the questions using ONLY song titles.

1. Are you a male or female: Hey Girl
2. Describe yourself: Sweet and Innocent
3. How do you feel about yourself: Down By the Lazy River
4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Puppy Love
5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: The Twelfth of Never
6. Describe your current location: Morning Side of the Mountain
7. Describe where you want to be: The Promised Land
8. Your best friend is: He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
9. Your favorite color is: Deep Purple
10. You know that: All I have to do is Dream
11. What's the weather like: Chilly Winds
12. If your life was a television show what would it be called?: Let My People Go
13. What is life to you: Life Is Just What You Make It
14. What is the best advice you have to give: One Bad Apple
15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: Donna


Okay, so come back and let me know if you do on your blog!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! And I love your family picture, it's so fun! Anyway, thanks for visiting my tablescaping blog. I know what you mean... I feel like I'm indulging in an addiction- to dishes! Unfortunately, the only real cure is discipline and control from all the great deals. Avoid housewares aisles at various places (lol) and you should be alright...

    I promise though, my blog offers therapy also to those who'd rather just look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lose at music, so I think I have to pass at this game. Might send it to my dh who would be very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny!!! I am defintiely going to do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know all these songs or did you have to do some googling? I don't think I could do it...I'm not that good at remembering song names let alone the band...and then just choosing one band...yeah, can't do it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google is my friend! As much as I am familiar with the Osmonds, my memory is nearly shot! So, yep, I googled and then! I remembered the songs that I chose to fit with the questions. It was more fun than I thought; brought back some fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to do it ... FUN!!!

    oh, and I ♥ Donny

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!