Saturday, March 21, 2009

Temple Blessings

Yesterday, Diana and Taylow went to the Salt Lake Temple with limited recommends.

It was Taylow's first time to enter The House of the Lord. I asked her what her favorite part was--she said, "It was kinda intimidating, ya know? It's so beautiful. And the doors open, and they ask you to remove your shoes. And the baptism font was so different--so beautiful. I can't wait to go again."

Just like Elder Nelson says, the Temple is for everyone who is prepared to enter. Taylow has been prepared and her experience there was nothing she expected but better than she could've imagined.

Mr W and I served in the Denver Temple for 2 years, as he served as a Baptistry Supervisor.

What a sweet calling. The Temple is sacred and going there to serve made us better people. Blessed our family in ways I can only describe as miraculous. I love to see the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Thought? Share It!