Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Called to Serve

This is for two missionary moms out there...E. Nevels' mom and E. Babbitt's mom.
We feed the missionaries breakfast on Saturday mornings. This is one of E. Nevels first Saturdays in the mission. FYI--we love him and his tender heart. E. Nevels with his 2nd comp, E. Babbitt. They compliment each other very well and seem to have a true friendship. E. Babbitt is just a scream! We laugh so much when they're over.

E. Nevels spoke at Arianna's baptism at our invitation. E. Babbitt just spoke at our daughter's friend, T.'s baptism on Saturday. Both of these young men are truly loving servants. It is our privilege to get to know them.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait until my little boys are on missions; I hope they find loving families like yours to feed them and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with the music title thing. Very good! And there are two happy mama's out there who will get to see pictures of their boys! :) I hope they know to come to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute missionaries! I just had two stop by yesterday afternoon in the dead heat for some water and root beer. Tracting in California during a heat wave can be thirsty work!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh. Missionary work will always be close to my heart. I served a mission in Uruguay. Here's the blog post I wrote about it...

    http://thechocolatechipwaffle.blogspot.com/2009/05/uruguay-my-second-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful pictures, and for feeding my son (Elder Babbitt) on Saturdays. He loves you guys. We are so thankful for all that are kind to our missionary.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!