Friday, May 29, 2009

It's a .....


Baby! Dani had her 1st ultrasound today and I got to be there with her and Mr. Idaho as they poked around and looked at the baby with all of it's adorable parts! Everything looks normal and healthy...technology is amazing.
The tech asked if they wanted to know the sex of the baby, and Dani said she did. So, in a matter of seconds the tech said, "Now don't go out and buy a thing blue, but it looks like a boy to me." She poked around a bit more and confirmed it 3 other times...yep, it looks like a boy.
I called the house afterwards, the girls put me on speaker phone and when I told them all, there was lots of gasping,"A BOY?! A BOY?!"
In the background I heard Joseph: "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!"
I immediately went out and bought boy stuff at Old Navy. Nannette, I have the granma disease you were talking about. send help.
~Momza

11 comments:

  1. Must be a boy year! My sister had a boy on Wednesday and my other sister is expecting a boy in October. Blue is such a great color!

    Is that his actual u/s pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momza, if I knew what help to send, I would use it for myself, to help with this granma (Nana) disease.........Congrats on the news... Love, NJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! We are crazy about our little surprise boy. Your whole family will be richly blessed. I was just at Old Navy and saw all the cute stuff. Big Congratulations to your daughter, Mr. Idaho (I love that name) and you of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so know about that disease. We went to a fund raiser the other day and I put my name in the raffle for all the baby girl clothes! We are seeing our grandbaby next week and I have a stack now of clothes, books, toys etc., I am taking with me! You are in for so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep...The grandma disease is VERY powerful. And rather costly.
    =)

    But lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the baby stuff @ Old Navy. You have great taste in clothes!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooohoooo!!!! You are in the for the most exciting ride of your life. You don't need help you just need more time to shop. I am thrilled for you. I have 4 granddaughters and 4 grandsons with another grandbaby on the way. BTW I am in the Springs today and would love to chat. If you get this, email your phone Number and I will give you a ring, but only if you want to.
    Roxanne
    PS. Thank you so much for the gift you are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so exciting. How cool that you got to be there. My mom totally spoiled my babies before they were born and I loved it. It was neat to have little clothes to look at and dream of the day the baby would wear them. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Grandma! Don't worry-the grandma disease just gets worse-as the budget gets smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I better not catch that gramma disease for a long time.

    Congrats on the boy! It seems so soon to know. She will make a great mommy. I am glad you got to be there. It's always a surprise, no matter when you find out.

    Go blue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Amy: no it's not the actual u/s pic.
    @everyone else: thanks for the sweet comments, I am so stinkin excited!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!