Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello Goodbye!

Hello Leiden, South Holland person who quietly comes to my blog nearly everyday. You know, you could say hello or hi or something like that in hollandaise...wait, I think that's a sauce. But seriously, I'd like to get to know you too...so if you have a blog, let me know. I'd like to get to know you the way you're getting to know me. It might be good for international relations and all that.
B-T-W, I didn't vote this last year. I didn't like any of them. Just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I haven't been here in so long, it's so nice to come back for a visit, so much fun stuff, just been hanging out trying to get caught up. Love the photo! So much fun!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Sorry for lurking! I'm just a plain old American like you, but I have been living in Holland. I like your writing, though (hence the steady blog rotation). Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I moved here for my husband's job. I also got a job teaching at an international school, which has been nice. But-- time to head back home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katie: Thanks so much for solving the mystery!
    The recipes on your blog look yummy! I'm going to have to try some of them!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!