Friday, August 21, 2009

Where in the World is Momza?

You may have noticed I've not been commenting on your blogs
or getting around to reading them
like I so love to do most days.

Kids started school on Monday.
Helped a friend with home staging Tuesday morning
and then Nana get registered for school Tuesday afternoon
and Institute that evening.
Spent Wednesday at the Birth clinic
Wednesday night at a Ward Back-to-school Night
party in the Park.
Today I attended a home birth.
And we have another momma due any minute.
So Roxanne...this is esp for you...
I want to see you
and your smile
and all that good stuff.
Will you call again if you're still in town?

To all of my other wonderful bloggin' friends
I'll catch up
ASAP!!
Keep on writing about your awesome lives!

1 comment:

  1. Of course, I miss your usual visits to my blog, but it sounds like you're doing some pretty important stuff!

    Hey, first things first, right?

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!