Sunday, October 25, 2009

CONFESSION

I still haven't unpacked.
And I don't even care.
My luggage is still sitting on the front room floor.

I haven't even left the house since I got home.
I've taken more naps than a toddler.
I am, in the language of my southern sister-in-law:
"Plum-Wore-Out".

The only thing I've cooked
is spaghetti noodles.
Altho I did make a salad to go with
our RONCO rotisseried chicken tonight.
Can I just say
I love my rotisserie?
Slap on the chicken
turn on the machine
and walk away
for a nap.

I know I should unpack.
I will unpack.
I will.
Tomorrow.
Probably.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip and that all turned out well, especially in court. On your next visit come to the East Valley- I have a Frys right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds from your trip that maybe you needed the sleep to help recover physically AND emotionally. Glad you had the time to help recover because I'm sure REAL life is happening again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momza,
    You deserve a nap! Emotionally you are probably drained and there is no better cure then sleep. I am so glad that your excursion to the valley of the sun turned out so well, whew! I hope you never have to be bothered like that again.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that rotisserie big enough to cook a turkey on? And how hard is it to clean? I've been thinking of getting one for a long time, but I never quite convince myself.

    Glad you are resting up. Something, you just need to!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sue: I have cooked a small turkey on it! And clean up is super easy!
    @everyone else: Thx for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It takes me forever to unpack after a trip! I hate unpacking. . .

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!