Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Feast Without Calories!

 Since all the Cool Kids are doing this, and I wanna be Cool too, I stole borrowed this from Marilyn

Lori ....let the feast begin!


Breakfast

What is your favorite menu item you will eat at your Thanksgiving Feast?
Home made cranberry sauce makes the meal for me.  I am not a "pour from the can" kinda foodie, so anything that's on the table is likely homemade, and sometimes there are lumps in my gravy!

Lunch

What are you most grateful for at THIS moment?
That there is a Grandchild on the way.  One more person to love in our family. I can barely wait to meet him!

Dinner

What is different about Thanksgiving this year?
Well I may miss the whole meal entirely if Dani goes into labor. SO I am preparing as much as I can today so Mr W can make it without me.

Midnight Snack

Where are you spending Thanksgiving this year and what part of the menu are you preparing?
Either at home (like always--we don't have extended family close-by or even within a days' drive) or at the Hospital with Dani, Brad & baby.

Recipe of the week

Mosiah 4:9 & 19.  It's delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Thought? Share It!