Tuesday, December 15, 2009

R E S P E C T

While I've been running up and down
the Front Range
that separates the Golden Child
and
me,
the house has been on
Auto-Pilot...
Mr W. has been great about laundry
thankgoodness.
And the dishes have been getting
mostly done...
mostly because for whatever reason
that includes lazy children, escapes my noggin--
pots and pans are set aside
for what I am guessing no make that hoping,,
magical kitchen elves to come
at night and do them--
or for a tired Momza
to...why not? It's not like I'm busy or anything!

BUT, the kids' bathroom
turned into a WaterPark/Beach Blanket Bingo
while I was gone,
and there are no less than 220 nekkid Barbies
filling the two sinks and bathtub!

Yesterday morning:
Momza: Joseph, go brush your teeth before school.
Joseph: I can't. Ari's Barbies are all over the bathroom; in my sink!
Momza: Bee, go up and get all your Barbies outta the bathroom, so Joseph can brush his teeth. Now.
Ari, immediate whinage ensues: "Aww. You don't respect me. You respect Joe more than me!
Momza: What?
Ari: You treat me like a servant!
Momza, trying not to laugh: Now.

*Note to self: Show more respect to Ari.

2 comments:

  1. heehee

    Hope your daughter continues to regain her strength and feel better.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I would have loved to see a picture of the barbies in the sink! And if I were there I would even do your dishes. I don't mind dishes, it is just laundry I hate. With a passion. A very strong passion.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!