Monday, April 12, 2010

Home Staging Pics Before and After



Entry Before



Entry After - We moved the table. Removed everything. Used a picture she already had,
added the lamp, candleholder, and plant. Simple but eye-catching.

Mantel Before...little souvenirs and random nic-naks...don't make a statement or show the architectural structures.

Mantel After

After-- Keep it simple, but bold. Use the space you have.

Bedroom Before--one lamp, nightstands filled. Worn bedding. Dark frame above headboard. 
Does this look restful or romantic like a master suite? 

Bedroom After--new linens, lamps,
iron filigree above bed, large floor plant to give balance,
we borrowed the bench from another room to make the bed feel bigger and "finished"...
After
Floral detail in bedroom After. Now it has a great feeling to it. Inviting, restful, calm.

Office Before...busy, busy, busy.

Office Before

Office After--a place where you can go and think and get some work done! 
Orderly, neat, open. 
Office After--the other side. Excuse the realtor's papers.
The home owner and the realtor were pleased with the results too. 
~~

Living in your home is different than Staging it.
But to Sell it,
it has show
at it's Best!

My partner, Kelly and I have a blast
working with our clients
and each other!
Remember:
                                                                   Before you put that
FOR SALE sign
in your yard,
Stage your house
First!

19 comments:

  1. That is such an amazing transformation. The after pics look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those changes are stunning. Who knew?
    I just live in my house. I would rather be in a staged house. It looks so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a very busy decorator and you've done an awesome job!!! I looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you are very good at this! You two have a real knack.

    Cool job.

    =)

    PS. You sort of collect cool jobs...doula, house stager...what next?! (Can't wait to find out as you go along.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow - amazing new looks! You have done a wonderful job - so much more peaceful and restful. It will be a pleasure to sink into that comfy bed at night :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Amazing. This makes me want to tidy up my house-at least the office-mine is a MESS! I'd love to see more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been waiting for this post!! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like you to come stage my house before my in-laws visit in June.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki's comment above made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I just want you to come help me with my house!
    The changes seem simple but they really do make a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you made it look so much better! So how exactly does that work? The family is still living in the home but they've packed away a bunch of their stuff? And is all the new decor yours? How much does it cost to hire a stager? We'll be putting our home on the market soon and I really want to make it look perfect for showings! It's hard with three kids. I imagine it all just being a mess all the time (like it is now) and me working my tail off to keep it show-able. Ugh. Not looking forward to it.

    Know any good stagers in Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Missy: I'll write a post tomorrow on the process, as it seems others can benefit too.
    It's easier to keep a staged home clean than your home right now, I promise!
    @Cherie: The changes are simple!
    @Nikki: Would love to! Just let me know when/where! lol
    @heather: I just showed a few of the rooms to give an idea of what a staged home looks like.
    @Everyone: Thanks for the encouragement! I love what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I loved all of it! I want you to come and just decorate my house! Everything you did was so very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The before and after pics are fabulous! I think I'm especially impressed with the bedroom transformation. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Joy: Your home is beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing!
    Moody: It is fun to see the transformation!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have permission to come stage my house whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, it looks amazing!! The colors in the entry way are lovely. I hope you were able to find a corner to put some of the Christ pictures back up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! You make it look so easy. It's BEAUTIFUL! I want my house to look like that while I live in it all the time. Life would be so less stressful living in a place like that.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!