Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's All Music To My Ears


Fall means
Back to School,
Seasons Changing
Making New Friends
Reuniting with Old Pals
and
Getting the kids to try new things:


~The Caboose chose the violin~



~Her bff, Natster, is "accompanying" on the piano~



~Boofus chose the trumpet~


All Together Now!

This is the scene at our house in the mornings
as the yahoos wait for the bus...
it's loud
it's funny
it's a cornucopia of sounds!

And I love it.

Do your yahoos play instruments?
How about you? Did you take lessons in your yahoo days?

2 comments:

  1. I took piano lessons and taught them for a few years. And ALL my kids were forced to take piano as well. My son doesn't really play any more and my youngest is just lazy and won't practice but the others are pretty good.

    We have also had the violin, clarinet, and flute. Although I always made them practice for the first couple months in the basement where I didn't have to listen to the screeching. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Momza! There is no worse sound in this world than the first couple of weeks of violin playing! God bless you for loving it!

    In my pre-child life, I was a violin & viola teacher. I still play in the symphony and the occasional wedding gig. And I think my twins will probably get Suzuki violin outfits for their sixth birthday coming up. I have to start psyching myself up for it now!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!