Friday, December 31, 2010

The Funny Part of This

When you put the emails from my insane mother,
together with the emails that I get in my junk file,
turns out,
my mother is bordering sanity!

In 24 hours' time,
I have received approximately 15 emails from her,
AND
I have also received no less than 42 emails
from a man who says he's the President of
THE National Bank of Nigeria
and out of all the US citizens he could choose from,
he CHOSE ME to receive over
$214,000.00
if I but send him my bank account information
to transfer the funds
ASAP!
Sahweet!

Did you see that??
ASAP!
Man, if there's one word that gets my attention
these days,
it's ASAP!
Cuz as a Mother of Many,
ASAP is more than a word,
it's a concept that I would love to
write on my yahoo's hearts--
with a Sharpie, no less!
I'm all about ASAP!

"guys, clean up your room, ASAP!"
"Let's take the dog out, ASAP!"
"Get your homework done, ASAP!"
The applications are endless, yes?

But wait! there's more--
Mr. Bank President says he will tell all of his
"associates" to put money in the till
because of my Awesomeness.

How cool is that??
Way.
It boggles the mind to think that a Bank President
would personally recommend ME to his friends!
That he'd go out on a limb like that
for a total stranger!


Is there a way that I could possibly,
mayhaps
share this wealth with a certain someone
who is in need of some attention?
Mayhaps,
I could send Mr. Bank President
her email address?
Hunh?
Hunh?
Whaddya think?

Also in my email--
AWARDS and REWARDS from every known retailer
in the galaxy
or
"in the continental United States, OFFER GOOD WHERE VALID"...
a person would be a FOOL not to follow up on every.one.of.those.babies.

Did you know that by answering just
5 questions,
I would be on the trail to Winning One MILLION Dollars?--
AND a Laptop!
There's only 425 questions
after the initial 5,
and a small investment involved,
you know,
a good faith token--
but still,
the possibilities are endless!

Old Navy
JCPenney
Lands End
Eddie Bauer
Crazy 8's
and 200 other online stores
currently offer
FREE-Stinkin- Shipping!

So, if I dig around the bottom of my purse
today
I could afford a pair of socks
to be sent to my house
for FREE,
o wait,
WHAT AM I SAYING?!
Hold the phone--
I have Mr. Bank President's money transfer
on the way!
DUDE!

I wanna be a Billionaire,
so freakin' baaaaaad.


Many will enter,
Few will win.
Enter today.

Would it be just rotten of me
to forward all of my junk mail?

I wanna be a Billionaire, 
so freakin' baaad...

1 comment:

  1. Momza,

    I hear you about your mom. Mine was not as "far out" as yours, but maybe should've been committed...who knows? I have lived with it my whole life, no brothers, sisters or any family to share the insanity. My husband and children have dealt with it. she finally passed away in March of this year. I know that in the next world I will be able to have the relationship I have always needed to have with her. So I wait. At least I was able to be there with her during the last few months so she knew i cared. Hang in there, you are a better mom because of all the stuff you have gone through.

    Mesa Mom (friend of Marilyn's)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!