Thursday, March 10, 2011

Winner Announced!

The Caboose chose the winner of the Eyre's newly released book,
5 Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges
by choosing a random number between 1-23--
she chose commenter number 7:


"Our little family said...




I love all their books I have read. I could really use some spiritual guidance in my parenting. So hard to remember to ask for help when I'm caught up in the emotion of the day to day nitty gritty of parenting."

Thanks to everyone who joined in and shared their thoughts!
I'll be hosting another giveaway from Deseret soon,
as well as one from CNS Stores--
so be on the lookout for that!
Thanks again to Deseret for sponsoring this awesome giveaway
for the Eyre's beautiful book!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, congratulations!! Hope you love the book as much as I have loved their other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner. I'm sure she'll enjoy their book.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!