Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fantasywood: Where Famous People Would Fit Nicely in My Reality

Lisalulu got me thinking this morning
when she hallucinated Kevin Costner...
and got me thinking...

Where could I fit famous people into my life,
ya know,
if I was in charge of the Universe and all?

I made my list...

 Martha Stewart 
+
 Paula Deen 
=
Visiting Teachers





 Donny
=
 Dentist!


Kevin, 
well Kevin could fit in just about anywhere.
But wouldn't it be great if he were my doctor:
"Take two aspirin and call me in the morning."

Yeah, that's one call I would not forget to make.
Heck, I'd tattoo his number on my hand.

*Mr. Wonderful is totally aware of my strange fascination with Mr. Costner--
I think he may have realized that after watching "Dancing with Wolves",
"The Bodyguard", "Field of Dreams", "For Love of the Game",
"Tin Cup", "The Untouchables", "Wyatt Earp" and the rest of Kevin's 
thirty-three movies
every 
stinkin' 
time 
they're on TV.

If I'm channel surfing and come across a "Kevin-movie",
my little pointer finger has to click that channel.
My favorite one?
"Field of Dreams" of course.
Runner-up? 
"For Love of the Game"--
I'm a sucker for baseball movies.

Anywho,
if you were in charge of the Universe
who would fill your leading roles?




8 comments:

  1. James Taylor, please.

    And maybe Liam Neeson? Or Hugh Jackman?

    Diane Sawyer or Emma Thompson for my BFF. And I like Katie Couric and Annette Benning, too.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, huh? What happened to that guy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... this is going to take more than a passing thought... although I'm pretty sure Betty White can be my RS president :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it be wrong to want Brad Pitt as my yard guy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously I would take Kevin in any capacity that would allow me to see him once a day: Fed Ex driver?? My mother would HAVE to have Mitch Romney as her home teacher. I would like Tom Selleck and Markie Mark as mine. And Marie Osmond as my counterpart in primary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute idea - ha ha.
    For me it is Jon Bon Jovi - He's the man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOH, great celebs. I could use Martha as my gardner (she would intimidate me if she were allowed into my house), Paula Deen and Kathy Bates could be my VT's, Leah Remini could be my BFF. Oh and I would like you to live in my town and we could become home stagers and make mega millions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I forgot one. I would love to have Bob Harper from the Biggest loser be my personal trainer.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!