Sunday, May 15, 2011

Women of Hope: giving voice to your heart

What do you get when you put wonderful women performers 
together
with music producer, Tyler Castleton?

A beautiful, uplifting, brighter than sunshine
musical collection called, 
"Women of Hope: Giving Voice to Your Heart".


Hilary Weeks
Cherie Call
Mercy River
Katharine Nelson
April Meserv
Debra Fotheringham
McKenzie Turley
Jen Handy
Lisa Hentrich
Joslyn Poole
and 
Julie Yardley--
each bring their own ray of sunshine
guaranteed to gladden the heart
and warm the soul.


This is the CD you're looking for to add to your collection!
Pop it in your PC while you're blogging,
or writing emails;
load it on your itunes or ipod;
play it in the car while you're running errands like I do--
it makes my errand-running enjoyable.
Whatever
Whenever 
Wherever
You'll find yourself smiling
and feeling all warm and fuzzy 
you're listening to each selection.


Of course you're going to find your favorite
and hit 
REPEAT a zillion times
because it speaks to your heart.
Just like the title says.


You can buy it from DeseretBook.com.
Or you can enter this Giveaway for your own copy,
simply by leaving a comment with your email address.
Winner will be chosen randomly
next Wednesday.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I really have been waiting for this one to come out! I love it and would totally love to win it too. pitterle at msn dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way cool, and I would probably have to fight my mom for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up. It's always nice to find music that makes your heart happy. This sounds like a keeper for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your blog while reading my sister, Bergen Lee's blog a few weeks ago. I have read over some of your older posts and find many things that motivate, inspire and teach me. I'm a new mom to two teenagers (this is my true-love, second-chance marriage) and have three little ones in tow. Your insights give me strength, hope and the ability to laugh when i feel like i am doing everything wrong and im too uptight (the majority of the time!). Just know that you've hooked me! :) ~Stacia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Momza, Music hath charms.....

    Hey, have you moved yet? just wonderin

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!