Friday, September 23, 2011

Ketchup

It's Friday!!
And while I am still a viable human being,
I am plum wore out.


Highlights:
*Baby Isaac is doing better.
*Dani and her boys spent the week at our house,
where there was no shortage of:
*hugs
*kisses
*chicken nuggets
*spinach smoothies
*happy screams n' tiny tears
*messes in every shape, content and size
and snotty noses.
* I helped serve 19 brand new missionaries dinner! loved loved loved that!
* got to visit teach one sister--forgot about the appointments that were set for the other two though! dang.
* Ran carpool 3 times this week for Arianna
*Made 10 trips to Daisie's school
*4 trips to Joseph's school
*And his cross country meet--where I did in fact, take pictures.
*Made chicken enchiladas for my day in the Meal Sharing Group I'm part of.
*Had an overdue visit with sweet Mama C.--my most recent doula client. Where her baby's blue eyes sucked me in and held me hostage, and watched her 3 yr old goldie-locked girl dance while I sang. Bliss.
*Gave kisses and hugs to Dani as she took her boys home to Golden last night.  It was hard to let her go.
*Slept in this morning until 7-freaking-a.m..  YES!
*Finished a little calligraphy project for a friend.
*Took a yahoo to 2 different doctor appointments.
*Made this delicious Paula Deen dessert for la familia.
*Gave kisses to Mr. W to keep me going!

And now, I'm going to bed.

9 comments:

  1. SOOO glad little Isaac is doing better. I prayed for him!

    7 am is sleeping in for me too. 7:30 is really sleeping in. 8 o'clock is unheard of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually in amazement at the things women are able to accomplish in their life - you're an amazing woman!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad Isaac and mother are both doing better. What a scary thing. And I am very jealous you got to spend time with Carly!! Thankfully I will see them all this weekend in Utah. Can't wait for that!!

    And I can see why you forgot your visiting teaching appointments. My goodness!! What a busy life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a busy Mama!
    I love that you served 19 brand new missionaries dinner - What fun!!!
    Hope you get a little rest tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, You are so busy, serving others..... and sleeping in, hahaha You are a great example to me, I will never complain about being busy again! because I am not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you for being worn out! But the good kind of tired, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going to bed? I don't know how you have the energy to leave the bed at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading these backwards because of my blog break, but no wonder you're feeling foggy today (Monday). You've been one busy lady!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!