Monday, September 19, 2011

Try This You'll Like It!

Ikea's Lingonberry Sauce/Jam.  
On meat, toast, waffles, pancakes, ice cream, out of the jar on a spoon.
So stinkin' good. 
When you go to IKEA to pick one up, here's a tip: BUY TWO.  
 Sandwich thins are awesome.  
Better than regular buns, regular bread. Wondering what to pair it up with?
 Right here:
Trident's Alaskan Salmon Burgers.  
I started making them in the summer, for a light easy dinner, and I'm thinking of buying stock in the company.  I will eat these until I die.  Throw them on a cookie sheet for less than 10 minutes and then put 'em on a sandwich thin, with a little something-something on top--could be cheese, or italian dressing, ranch dressing, tartar sauce, add some veggies if you really wanna dress it up, but seriously, I eat it plain and love every bite.  N' so do the yahoos in my house.  I get them at Costco.
Anything you've discovered that makes your life a bit sweeter?

4 comments:

  1. Now that was the music I was expecting! Thanks, Dawn. Neil always throws me back to being a kid.
    And those sandwich thins are the best.
    Enjoy your September. Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam doesn't like salmon, but I love it. I will try those burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used all but the salmon burgers. And you can bet I'll be trying those soon!

    =)

    PS. Dave loves lingonberries with his Swedish pancakes, and I use those little sandwich buns often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found something I absolutely adored at Costco. They had breaded chicken tenders that was THE BEST FROZEN TENDERS I EVER DID EAT! (said with my bestest goofy voice) Guess what? They no longer carry them...GRRRRR!
    I have tried those salmon burgers and they are very good, a great substitute for beef and a nice change.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!