Friday, January 6, 2012

Dear Julie B. Beck








Dear Sister Beck,
I just love you. Your messages about faith and family and womanhood lift and inspire me.

Dear Sister Beck,
I think you're so neat.  Would you ever consider going out to lunch sometime?  I love the Olive Garden and their breadsticks. 


Dear Sr. B.,
Who does your hair? I'm your biggest fan.

Dear Julie,
Hey there, how's it going? Big meeting with President Monson today?  Anything you can share?

Dear Jules,
Can I call you Jules?

Dear Julie Beck,
I think you're awesome.  And if you wanted to be my BFF, I would totally be okay with that. We could hang out, and go shopping together. Or we could just sit at the table and chat about how cool you are, and the women of the world that you visit are too.  But if you're on your way over, will you call first?  I'd hate to have laundry sitting on the sofa when you got here.

Love,
Momza

6 comments:

  1. YES!!!!!

    I LOVE THIS!
    I read through those questions on MMB too. Wow. Your answer to that was much sweeter and kinder than mine was. :) I had to have a bit of a vent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too!!!
    (Hi, blog hopping and found you through Jen's blog @Denton Santitorium)

    I am a huge fan of Sister Beck, and I had not seen this post asking for questions. I believe she has been uniquely prepared to be in her calling at this moment. She is incredible! I would love to be a fly on the wall during the interview! Have you heard the "Conversations" program from the Mormon Channel with her and her daughters? I LOVE IT!

    I looked through the comments and didn't see your or AMy's (above) comments. You should link to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you have such good taste in friends. We would all be wise to choose such good people like Sister Beck to surround ourselves with.
    You are a hoot! Lunch? Stop by, but call first? Can I call you Jules?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, she seems like a pretty neat lady, doesn't she?

    Which makes the two of you a perfect match!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met her twice at a conference a few years ago (got my picture too with her - she's nice that way) and she was just as sweet in person as you might think. We chatted for awhile and you could just really see her being your neighbor despite the fact that she oozes awesomeness :-D
    Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got to hug her a couple of months ago! Jealous? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!