Thursday, February 16, 2012

February Meal Sharing Menu

We're two weeks into February and I'd meant to share what our monthly menu is earlier,
hmmm
better late than never, right?

2/6 Connie-Caesar Salad Pizza
2/7 Karen-Burger heaven casserole
2/8 Dawn-Cabbage rolls
2/9 Jen- Pasta Encrusted fish (she changed this to Salisbury Steak and it was good)

2/13 Connie-Pad Thai
2/14 Karen- Sweet n Sour Pork
2/15 Dawn- Thai Chicken ( I changed this to Oven fried chicken because my family had had enough of red bell peppers and onions w/meat over rice or noodles.)
2/16 Jen- Tortellini

2/20 Connie- French Market Soup
2/21 Karen- Baked Ziti
2/22 Dawn- Baked Fish w/sour cream and dill
2/23 Jen- Beef Diablo

2/27 Connie- Tandoori Chicken
2/28 Karen- Chinese Pulled Pork
2/29 Dawn- Turkey Tostadas
3/1 Jen- Grilled sandwiches w/ fun fixin's

So, we'll meet at the end of the month and discuss which meals were hits with our families
and which meals missed the mark.

I love the convenience this meal sharing group affords me and would recommend it to anyone.
Here's a more detailed post about the whats n hows of menu sharing.

P.S. I've lost 7 pounds since January!

Bon Apetit!

4 comments:

  1. I think I told you my DIL was doing this but she has stopped for awhile because my son is trying to eat really healthy and a lot of the meals were not quite what he had in mind for getting his blood sugar under control (it was getting too high).

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great the you found a group of friends and it all works out so well for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to find friends to do this. Really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a wonderful idea.
    It is a good thing whenever you can divide and conquer.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Thought? Share It!